To address challenges associated with information systems, Systems Consulting™ provides Information System Audit services to its clients.
Our Information System Audits adhere to the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) methodology. We examine and produce collective reports on:
- Data – we utilize Audit Command Language (ACL) software in order to undertake a comprehensive analysis of the company’s application databases.
- Application Systems – we examine manual and automated procedures.
- Technology – we examine technology being utilized such as hardware, software, networking etc.
- Facilities – we examine resources used to house and support information systems.
- People – we examine staff skills, awareness and competencies using information systems